Alright, so Cara did this on her blog last week and I thought it was kind of neat getting a glimpse into someone else’s morning routine, so I’m doing it today. Here ya go -
My Morning Routine
- 7am(ish) – Maddux starts whining and crying to be let out of his crate. Get up, let him out, then open the blinds. Ahh, light!!
- Turn on the TV. Get in a few minutes of cuddle time with Maddux while watching the news and checking email on phone.
- Head to the bathroom. Brush teeth. Wash face. Throw hair up in a ponytail, or if it’s particularly wacked out, put on a hat.
- Head to bedroom closet. Get dressed – usually in yoga pants, a tank, and a hoodie. Search for matching socks for 5 minutes. Put on tennis shoes (soon to be boots, blah!).
- Leash up Maddux and go outside.
- Walk around for a while, let Maddy do his business.
- Come back inside. Feed Maddux.
- Make coffee, a K-Cup + almond milk + stevia.
- Make breakfast, whatever I’m feeling that day. Eat.
- 8am – walk over to desk, plant ass on cushy computer chair, and start working.
And that’s it! Exciting, huh? The only thing missing from my morning is a workout, but I’m just too damn lazy. I go after work instead (which is why I wait to shower, too – I’m a dirty bird). Ryan’s not mentioned because he’s already AT work before I even wake up. Poor guy.
What about you? What’s your morning routine like?