Life has been a little crazy lately, so blogging got put on the back burner for a bit. I’ve had several new things going on, including a totally new daily schedule, so that’s why I’ve been MIA from the blogging world (although, I’ve been keeping up with Twitter, so follow me there if you’re so inclined).
Here’s what’s new with me -
1. After working from home for a year, my coworkers and I were called back to the office. Our company acquired some more office space, so they decided to bring us back in. Although, the real reason (in my narcissistic opinion) is that everyone just really missed seeing my smiling face everyday It’s been two weeks now and I’m pretty much back into the swing of things. I even brush my hair on a daily basis…something I couldn’t have said two weeks ago.
2. The same day I went back to working in the office, I also started morning workouts. I’m loving getting them in first thing in the morning. It’s nice being able to go straight home after work and have my entire evening free, especially with the warmer weather we’ve been having. I have to shower and get ready for work at the gym, but that all goes pretty smoothly because I make sure everything is packed and ready to go the night before.
3. I started studying to get my ACE group fitness instructor certification.
I had been thinking about getting this certification for a while and since I’m starting my instructor training for Farrell’s, I thought now would be as good a time as ever. Farrell’s has their own training program, so while this certification isn’t necessary for that, it will definitely be beneficial.
4. Speaking of Farrell’s instructor training, I start that this week.
5. Did you know I’m a Fitfluential Ambassador?
“FitFluential is a nationwide network of fitness enthusiasts sharing their journey both online and offline through multiple social media platforms.”
I was accepted a couple of months ago, but I just realized I never shared the news on here yet. If you follow me on Twitter, that’s what all my #fitfluential tweets are about! I’m happy and excited to be a part of this program as an ambassador. I’ve already been working with them on several opportunities, so you’ll be seeing more on this soon!
6. Totally unrelated to anything, but I made a baked pancake this morning and it was awesome. I followed this recipe for a Puffed Oven Pancake (I added vanilla and pumpkin pie seasoning). Total lazy girl’s pancake recipe. I actually went back to bed while it was baking. I’ll for sure be making it again – I want to try it with different kinds of flour and toppings. This time I topped it with banana slices and syrup.
Anyway, I’m hoping to get back to regular blogging this week! Hope you all had a great weekend!