Highlights from my weekend:
- My mom was in town! Always a great weekend when I get to see her.
- I bought my wedding dress! It was one of the dresses I liked from last weekend. I went back to try it on again with my mom, sister, & nieces on Friday evening and well…that was that! I love it!
- I taught a lower body super sets class Saturday morning. I ended my week with six workouts, instructed twice, and had my rest day today. Right on track.
- My mom and I made my save the dates. Check that off the to-do list!
- Celebrated my best friend’s 30th birthday! We went to RPM for dinner – delicious!
BFFs since kindergarten!
with our bellinis!
- Celebrated my nieces 3rd birthday this afternoon. She loves Star Wars, so I got her this shirt -
Bahaha! Slightly inappropriate, but hilarious.
- Went to Costco & Jewel. Restocked the fridge with produce. Prepped veggies. Packed food for work tomorrow. And ended my weekend with a healthy dinner.
Chick’n scaloppini, Brussels sprouts, pomegranate arils
The winner of my LÄRABAR giveaway is:
Entry #205: Melinda W.
Congratulations, Melinda! I will be emailing you shortly.
Thank you all those who entered!